Vision & Mission
Cooperatives, as economic enterprises and as self-help organizations, play a meaningful role in uplifting the socio-economic conditions of their members and their local communities. Over the years, cooperative societies have successfully operated locally owned people-centred businesses while also serving as catalysts for youth empowerment. The young people should commit to the cooperative movement, to promote youth empowerment through engagement with cooperatives.
Our vision is to nurture youths across the nation and we aim to promote employment oriented and income generating activities though self- help groups and micro- enterprises with a view to making the youth economically productive and improving their quality of life and in this process ensuring youth empowerment for a self- reliant and developed India.
Our Mission statement
Empowering The Youth, Powering The Nation!
• To promote and undertake employment oriented and income generating activities.
• To promote self' help groups, entrepreneurship and micro-enterprises among youth.
• To create and provide marketing network and support.
• To provide skill development and capacity building training.
• To promote and support community service activities.
• To promote and take up medicinal plants and bio- fuel activities through cooperatives.
• To promote cooperative education and awareness among the youth.